Welcome to the BCS website.
See More for new article about Froberger.
- promote recitals and other events. For more information see the Diary.
- publish a newsletter three times a year, with articles, reviews of concerts, books and recordings, and clavichord news.
- hold meetings, workshops, and visits to instrument collections and clavichord-makers.
- run educational events in schools and colleges, and offer sponsorships for young people.
- maintain a register of clavichord professionals, and provide links to further clavichord-related information.
- support a project to collate recent information on historical clavichords and their makers.
- run a specialist shop selling clavichord-related books, music and CDs.
site designed by John Dobson
updated 29 February 2016